• Technical people needing to efficiently put a solid foundation in the fundamentals and current best practices in place before embarking on designs and implementations.
• Planners who need to understand the full breadth of issues IPv6 brings with it, particularly in terms of implementation of IPv6 alongside IPv4 in products, services and applications.
• Administrators responsible for a migration to a mixed IPv4-IPv6 environment will benefit from the numerous best-practices checklists and templates for migration and deployment, ensuring they have the full picture.
• Managers who need to understand what IPv6 is, how it works, how it will be deployed and how it will affect them.
• Anyone willing to invest two days to develop a structured, comprehensive fundamental and practical understanding of IPv6 — knowledge you can't get on the job, reading trade magazines or talking to vendors.
Ideal for preparing for the Federal mandate for implementing IPv6.
Get more information on this essential course today!